The Ultimate Alpine Adventure
Jet boat shallow waters and fly high above alpine peaks on this heli jet combo.
Begin your Alpine Adventure with a scenic drive into historic Skippers Canyon followed by an adrenalin fuelled jet boat ride through the dramatic canyons of the Shotover River. Soak up the stunning surrounds and old gold mines before being whisked off by helicopter to a mountain top location where the land meets the sky. You will experience alpine vistas that will take your breath away before landing in Glenorchy, the ‘Gateway to Paradise’, and continuing back to Queenstown on one of the most scenic drives in the world.
Child age 4-15yrs for the heli combo.
Minimum numbers to confirm a trip is 4 people at the price listed above.
To confirm the trip for 2 people the rate is $2,220 total.
– From outside the Station Building on the corner of Camp and Shotover Streets.
– Be ready to go 10mins before trip departure time.
Summer (October – April): 8.20am and 12pm.
Winter (May – September): 9am and 1pm.
Allow up to 6 hours to return to Queenstown.
– A guided tour into Skippers Canyon with Skippers Canyon Jet.
– An adrenaline pumping 25 minute Jet Boat ride.
– A 25 minute scenic helicopter flight with Heli Glenorchy.
– A mountain top landing high in the Southern Alps.
– Time to relax in Glenorchy.
– Return transport to Queenstown.
– Bus driver commentary.
– Photo opportunities.
– Lord of the Rings locations.
– Gold mining history.
– Spectacular scenery.
– Both the Skippers and Glenorchy Roads.
– Two family owned and operated local businesses.
WHAT TO BRING
– Dress for the conditions on the day!
– Summer: Hat, sunglasses, warm top, sunscreen, insect repellent, water and a camera.
– Winter: Warm hat, wind proof warm jacket, gloves, sunglasses, water and a camera. Dress like you are going skiing and you’ll love it!
– This is a true back country experience- getting there is half the fun!
– We recommend using the toilet before you leave Queenstown.
– ‘No Shows’ or cancellations within 24hrs of trip departure time are non-refundable.
– Please advise if you have any medical conditions, back problems or are pregnant.
– You will be travelling on jet boat at speed and landing high in the Southern Alps so dress accordingly.